Ok....I have been slack in posting to the blog...sorry. With school starting a few weeks ago, I have been extremely busy. And my belly has been busy growing as well. I wanted to post a few pictures of my ever-growing bump. When I took these pictures, I made sure to wear the same shirt that I was wearing when I took the last baby bump pictures. It is amazing how much my body has changed over the past few months. I have been feeling fine lately; let's hope it stays that way over the next two and a half months!




My next doctor's appointment is on Tuesday, September 16. Dr. Winfree and Dr. Dwyer will do another ultrasound and check out our baby girl's organs and bones. They will measure them and ensure everything is right on track for a December delivery. I will record the ultrasound and post it to the blog sometime next week. Stay tuned for updates.....
No comments:
Post a Comment