Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nursery Photos



I know I have been slack in posting photos and updates on the blog. I snapped some pictures of Sydney's room. It is hard to believe that she will be using the nursery within the next few days...not weeks! Let's keep our fingers crossed that she finally decides to make her appearance soon. Let me explain...

I just went to the doctor's today and as of now, things have progressed very slowly. Today is December 3, 2008 and her scheduled arrival date is December 6. As of this afternoon, I have not dilated at all. Dr. Winfree could sense my disappointment and told me not to get discouraged. He said lots of first time pregnancies go past the due date...sometimes by two weeks! TWO WEEKS!!!! AAGGHH!! I know I am getting antsy....but I am SO ready to finally meet Sydney. My next appointment is on Tuesday, December 9. I wish I had a crystal ball to predict whether I will actually make that appointment.


Sydney's Sock Monkey



Her crib



Her armoire

Her ever-growing wardrobe!


Her bassinet


An embroidered pillow in her crib

No comments: