
Tim and I would like to welcome you to our blog! We wanted to create a blog that would allow our friends and family to keep up with what we are up to at the Outer Banks.
We originally wanted to title the blog "Whitehurst Weekly," but we knew we would have a difficult time keeping up with the "weekly" part! We have a sneaking suspicion our lives will be drastically changing within the next year, and we may not be able to get to a computer as much as we would like to! ;) Therefore, we thought "tidbits" was a more suitable title.
Thanks for checking out our blog. Stay tuned for future updates! Feel free to leave us comments! We would love to hear from you!
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That is awesome news! I knew it was about time for you two to reproduce :) I am so happy for you both. I will definitely keep up with you guys and can't wait to find out more about Baby Whitehurst! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY KIM!! CONGRATS!! Love you guys!
That is the most beautiful peanut I have ever seen. I am so happy for you three. Can't wait to see more! God Bless!
OHMYGOODNESS!!! I'm so excited and happy for you both!!!!! Congratulations! :-) I'm also very excited about the potential due date, because it is my birthday, too! I'm cheering for that 4%!!! Love you guys, and can't wait for the next installment/blog.
CONGRATULATIONS Mom & Dad
We are so excited about our Grandaughter What a blessing
she will be to our family
can't wait to spoil her rotten
Dress her up
but as for Wayne he has other ideas
He's gonna make a Tom Boy of her
A John Deere outfit or camo here and there---You think
She will be beautiful anyway we dress her
WE love you and am proud to be
Grandparents
you are in our prayers
Post a Comment