Monday, March 23, 2009

Meeting Gigi

Tim and I took another trip to Greenville to visit friends and family. We wanted Sydney to meet her great grandmother...Gigi. Since Gigi and Bill live in Fayetteville, we thought it would be convenient to meet them half way in Greenville. On Saturday, we met up with Gigi at the best breakfast place on earth...Cracker Barrel! As soon as Gigi set her eyes on Sydney, she could not get enough of her. We took a bunch of pictures and put them together in a slide show. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Grandma Bouldin said...

What a wonderful visit with Sydney and her great grandmother, Marcella Bouldin (GiGi). Sydney is her first grandchild! Marcella is the happiest that I have ever seen her. I have known her since 1975 - when her son, Rick, and I were first married. I am so delighted to see her so happy and content. I believe her relationship with Bill has had a wonderful effect on her. I wish them both the best!
Love, Sharon Bouldin (Sydney's Grandmother)